FOR HEAD OFFICE POSITIONS PLEASE SCROLL DOWN
If you are interested in any of these jobs please fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of the page!
Do you need a bit of extra cash for your holidays?? Cover cleaners always required for holiday cover, fill in the enquiry form telling us the areas you would like cover work in.
**** New HQ Jobs at the bottom of the page ****
Cleaner required in Chorley, PR7 1NY - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 5.00pm - 7.00pm at £8.00 per hour, Experience required. Start 4/6/18
Cleaner required in Chester Road, Sale - 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 5.00pm - 8.00pm at £8.20 an hour
Cleaner required at St Johns Ambulance, Ambleside, LA22 0AZ – 6 hours per week, Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 2 hours per day (flexible) at £9.50 per hour
Cleaner required in Bolton, BL51BT - 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm at £10 per hour for 12 weeks could end up permanent
Male cleaner required at Handforth Dean Total Fitness - Monday to Thursday, 1.45pm - 10.15pm, Friday 12.45pm - 9.15pm at £8.00 per hour, ideally with own transport, Gym membership included
Cleaner required in Bury – 16 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 4.45pm - 6.45pm at £7.83 an hour, Sunday 10.00am - 1.00pm and Sunday 4.00pm - 7.00pm at £8.40 an hour
Cleaner required at castle marina retail park, Nottingham, NG7 1GY - 12 hours per week, To cover maternity on a temp basis for a year, Monday, Thursday and Saturday, 5.00 - 9.00pm at £8.33 per hour
Cover Cleaner/ Cleaner required in Preston - 12.5 hours per week with the opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday, 7.00am – 7.00pm, Various pay rates – depending on cover (£7.83 and above) Cleaning experience is essential. Please ask for Debra Cheetham
Cleaner required in Preston - 12.5 hours per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 4.30pm – 6.30pm. Tuesday and Thursday, 5.15pm – 6.30pm at £7.83 per hour. Please ask for Debra Cheetham
2 Cleaners required at Ultimate Outdoors, Intu Merry Hill, Birmingham DY5 1SY - 6 hours per week, Start Date 12/05/2018, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, 7.00am - 9.00am at £8.25 per hour
Cleaner required at Manchester Grammar School, Old Hall Lane, Manchester, M13 0XT - 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 6.00am - 9.00am at £7.83 per hour. DBS required
Working Supervisor required at Lambert House, Nottingham, NG1 5GL - 22.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 5.30pm - 10.00pm at £8.34 per hour Must have experience Supervising a team of 10-12 operatives
Cleaner required in Blackley, Manchester, M9 - 12.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday at £7.83 per hour
Cleaner required at, Roman road, Blackburn - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 5.00pm - 7.00pm at £7.83 per hour
Cleaner required at Kirkstall, Leeds, LS5 3BF - 15 Hours per week, Monday to Friday, 6.00pm – 9.00 at £8.45 per hour
Cleaner required at Scorex House, Bradford, BD1 4AS - 10 Hours per week, Monday to Friday, 6.30pm – 8.30pm at £7.83 per hour
Cleaner required at the Mayfield Bar, Manchester – Sunday cleaner 2 hours per week
Cleaner required at Carrington Business Park - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 3.30pm - 5.30pm janitor cover pay £7.83 an hour
Cleaner required at Nottingham Business Park NG8 6PX - 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 5.00pm - 9.00pm at £8.00 per hour
Cleaner required in Runcorn WA7 - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 1.00pm - 3.00pm, janitor role at £7.83 per hour, must have dbs
Cleaner required in Manchester city centre - 6 hours per week at £7.83 per hour
Cleaner required in Manchester city centre - 4.5 hours per week at £7.83 per hour
Cleaner required in Manchester city centre - 5 hours per week at £7.83 per hour
Cleaner required at Interserve House, Wakefield – 6 hours week at £8.00 per hour
Cleaner required at paragon business park, wakefield, WF1 2UF - 6 hours per week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 2 hours per day, 5.00pm - 7.00pm at £7.83 per hour
Cleaner required in Dronfield, S18 1LY - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 4.30pm - 6.30pm at £7.83 per hour
Cleaner required in Warrington, Birchwood, WA4 - 16.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 6.00am - 9.00am / 9.45am at £7.83 per hour, immediate start
Cleaner required at Hyde Group, Dukinfield - 5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7.00am - 8.00am, at £7.83 per hour. Must have DBS and checkable work history
Cleaner required in York, YO31 9BJ - 12.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 11.00am at £8.30 per hour
Cleaner required in York, YO32 9WN - 7.5 Hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.15am – 9.45am at £7.83 per hour
Cleaner required in Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 7.00am - 9.00am at £7.83 per hour. Immediate start
Cleaner required in Sale, M33 7JQ - 7.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 4.30pm - 6.00pm at £7.83 per hour
2 x cleaners required for a school in Sale, M33 - 11 .25 hours per week for Cleaner 1, 12.50 hours per week for Cleaner 2, Monday to Friday, Start time 3.00pm, Subject to enhanced DBS check, £7.83 per hour
2 x cleaners required at Nottingham Business Park, Nottingham, NG8 6PX - 10 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 5.00pm - 7.00pm at £8.00 per hour
Cleaners required in Nottingham Business Park, NG8 6PX - 10 Hours per week, Monday to Friday, 6.00pm - 8.00pm at £8.00 per hour immediate start
2 cleaners required in Styal road, Heald Green, M22 5LW - 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 5.00pm - 7.30pm at £7.83 per hour
Cleaner required near Fallowfield, M13 - 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 6.00am - 9.00am at £7.83 per hour. A DBS Certificate will be required for this position of which the cost will be met by the employer
Adhoc work required in Salford Quays - Weekdays/Weekends/Night shifts - If you are interested in the occasional extra shift this would be ideal for you. Various payrates.
Commercial Window Cleaner required - Please see details below
Job Description - Reporting to Window Cleaning Manager, Window Cleaning Department
We are looking to employ reliable commercial window cleaners to work in the Manchester area and various locations surrounding Manchester.
Key Accountabilities/Main Duties
• Team work is important and the applicant must be able to work well as part of team whilst possessing the ability to use their own initiative.
• Full clean UK driving licence essential/beneficial
• The role involves Reach and Wash, cradle work
• You must be confident and competent working at height.
• You must be able to provide 2 checkable work references, have the correct right to work/work permits and have good communication skills.
• Previous experience within the window cleaning industry would be beneficial. However, for the right person training will be provided Core Skills Carry out all window cleaning tasks in accordance with the cleaning schedule
• Take ownership of Health and Safety for yourself and others at work
• Complete all work in accordance with current legal Health and Safety requirements
• Ensure any appropriate warning signs are always in use
• Observe and comply with site rules and regulations at all times
• Maintain equipment and materials in a clean and safe working order
• Report all machine and building faults to line manager
• Respond courteously to customer and management requests
Salary & Benefits Rate: £8.00 per hour - Holiday: 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays Uniform provided Shift Pattern 40 hours per week - 6.00am to 2.00pm - Monday to Friday Opportunity to work overtime
Industrial Day man required - please see details below
Job Description - Reporting to Industrial Manager, Industrial Department
• To ensure that all Industrial cleaning work is performed to a high standard whilst meeting the requirements and expectations of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure all cleaning is delivered to expected and agreed standards.
• Ensure all cleaning tasks abide by the cleaning specification and H&S
• Safe use of machinery and equipment
• Ensure all H&S procedures are followed ensuring safe working practices at all times.
• Ensure equipment, machinery and vehicles are kept clean and in a good working order.
• Report any issues with machinery or equipment.
• Present a good professional image
• Understand and work to task schedules.
• Liaise with management on any current issues.
• Be able to work Bank Holidays if they are contracted work days. Core Skills
• Previous experience of Industrial cleaning would be an advantage.
• Clean driving licence (minor points considered).
• Strong people management organisational and communications skills.
• Attention to detail and high standards of work.
• An understanding of Health and Safety regulations and working with Risk and Method Statements.
• Experience in Builders Cleans, Industrial Jet Washing, Carpet Cleaning, Strip and Seals.
• External and Internal training courses will be provided to the right candidate but a current CSCS card would be beneficial.
• 40 hours worked over 7 days, flexible start and finish times, in order to meet the needs of the business.
Salary & Benefits:
• Salary: £8.25 per hour – overtime available
• 20 Days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
Permanent Mobile Cleaning Operative required - please see details below
Location: Sale, Manchester at Floorbrite Head office
Hours per week and Shift times: 30 - 40 hours per week Monday - Friday also some weekends
Salary: £8.25 per hour
About Floorbrite Cleaning Contractors Limited: Floorbrite is one of the leading commercial cleaning and facilities service providers in the UK, providing daily, industrial and window cleaning services to all sectors of industry. Our services are already being used by hundreds of companies throughout the UK. With over 45 years’ experience in the industry and still a family run business. The next generation of Floorbrite will ensure that we still treat our customers with the same care and attention as when we first began in 1972.
• Cleaning experience is essential, training will be provided
• Able to use your own initiative
• Good timekeeping
• Full clean driving licence
• General cleaning duties as mobile cleaning operative across the northwest.
• Sweep/ mop/ vacuum
• Clean/ wipe down areas
• Spot cleaning
Van provided, Mobile phone
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £8.25 /hour