In 1972 Floorbrite’s first client was awarded to our founder, Martin Wyers, in the retail cleaning sector. Amongst other household names, we now service a leading multi-retail chain covering the North West and Lancashire. Our services include daily cleaning to all stores and staff welfare areas. Periodic, specialist cleaning is completed by our Industrial Division including deep cleaning, floor maintenance and window cleaning.
- From clothing, outdoor pursuits, optical and luxury goods
- To supermarkets and shopping centres
- We provide cleaning and facilities services 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- A recognised brand, trusted by businesses and staff in the region
- Over 900 cleaning staff employed and available in the North West and Yorkshire
- More management per sq mile than any other cleaning company
- We also provide window and industrial cleaning, washroom, hygiene and consumable supplies
- A total facilities service including waste management, pest control and plants and grounds maintenance
Careers with The Floorbrite Group
At Floorbrite, we’re always on the lookout for passionate and highly driven people to join our team as we look to conquer new territories as a business.
Industries we operate in
We work closely with a number of leading managing agents to supply comprehensive cleaning and facilities management solutions to companies operating in variety of industries.
If you require any further information about our services, a career with Floorbrite or have any other queries, don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out an enquiry form.