Floorbrite understand the daily cleaning and hygiene challenges facing our clients in producing the highest quality products. We work in partnership with our clients to meet our KPI’s but also to ensure that our customers comply with their own strict audited requirements set by their clients such as Tesco.
No Floorbrite cleaning system or process is rigid though. We create tailored solutions to fit each need and can integrate client’s systems, such as colour coding within factory areas which may differ from our usual format.
Health and safety is a top priority. All area managers are CIEH trained to health and safety in the workplace level 2 and or Foundation, CIEH risk assessment level 2 and first aid to ensure competency in health and safety. We also employ our own dedicated Health & Safety Manager who is NEBOSH and IOSH accredited and conducts regular site audits to ensure we are working to the best health and safety practices.
- We understand the hygiene challenges facing our clients
- We work with you to meet KPI’s
- Tailored solutions to integrate with your own systems
- All staff are trained to the BICS standard
- Health, safety and security are our top priority
- We provide cleaning and facilities services 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- Technical / Specialist cleaning undertaken, with minimum disruption both in and out of working hours
- We also provide window cleaning, washroom, hygiene and consumable supplies
- A total facilities service including waste management, pest control and plants and grounds maintenance
Careers with The Floorbrite Group
At Floorbrite, we’re always on the lookout for passionate and highly driven people to join our team as we look to conquer new territories as a business.
Industries we operate in
We work closely with a number of leading managing agents to supply comprehensive cleaning and facilities management solutions to companies operating in variety of industries.
If you require any further information about our services, a career with Floorbrite or have any other queries, don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out an enquiry form.