With safety and security as priority, we tailor value for money solutions to give your pupils, staff and visitors alike a clean, safe and productive environment to be proud of. The flexibility of our services and teams allows us to manage all your school cleaning requirements. This includes deep cleans, floor maintenance and carpet cleaning, with minimum disruption both in and out of term time and working around your school's before and after school commitments.
All staff are trained to the BICS standard (British Institute of Cleaning) and complete a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check where appropriate. All managers are CIEH trained to health and safety in the workplace level 2 and or Foundation, CIEH risk assessment level 2 and first aid to ensure competency in health and safety. We also employ our own dedicated Health & Safety Manager who is NEBOSH and IOSH accredited and conducts regular site audits to ensure we are working to the best health and safety practices.
- We provide daily cleaning in classrooms and corridors, from toilets to sports halls
- Specialist floor maintenance and carpet cleaning, with minimum disruption both in and out of term time
- A total facilities service including waste management, pest control and plants and grounds maintenance
- We also provide window cleaning, washroom, hygiene and consumable supplies
- All staff are trained to the BICS standard
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)/ CRB checks where appropriate
- Health, safety and security are our top priority
Careers with The Floorbrite Group
At Floorbrite, we’re always on the lookout for passionate and highly driven people to join our team as we look to conquer new territories as a business.
Industries we operate in
We work closely with a number of leading managing agents to supply comprehensive cleaning and facilities management solutions to companies operating in variety of industries.
If you require any further information about our services, a career with Floorbrite or have any other queries, don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out an enquiry form.