Distribution & Logistics
Distribution Centre cleaning can vary greatly. Our clients often have a variety of requirements and require flexibility from our workforce. We have extensive experience from a number of sites supplying food and drink products, clothing and high-value and bonded goods.
In order to achieve your goals, our management team and supervisors work closely with your site management. In addition to daily cleaning requirements within an operational environment, we may operate bailing equipment and conduct technical cleaning so we’re fully aware of the heightened health and safety implications.
All managers are CIEH trained to health and safety in the workplace level 2 and or Foundation, CIEH risk assessment level 2 and first aid to ensure competency in health and safety. We also employ our own dedicated Health & Safety & Compliance Director who is NEBOSH and Grad IOSH accredited and conducts regular site audits to ensure we are working to the best H & S practices.
- Sites supplying food and drink products
- Clothing and high-value and bonded goods
- Health, safety and security are our top priority
- We provide cleaning and facilities services 365 days a year, 24 hours a day
- A recognised brand, trusted by businesses and staff in the region
- We also provide window and industrial cleaning, washroom, hygiene and consumable supplies
- A total facilities service including waste management, pest control and plants and grounds maintenance
Careers with The Floorbrite Group
At Floorbrite, we’re always on the lookout for passionate and highly driven people to join our team as we look to conquer new territories as a business.
Industries we operate in
We work closely with a number of leading managing agents to supply comprehensive cleaning and facilities management solutions to companies operating in variety of industries.
If you require any further information about our services, a career with Floorbrite or have any other queries, don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out an enquiry form.