Health & Safety
As a business we recognise the legal and moral responsibilities we have as an employer to provide a safe working environment for all our employees and those who benefit from our services. At Floorbrite we ensure our health and safety systems and procedures are maintained by our in-house Health & Safety Team who interlink with all parts of the business. In particular, for all clients we make sure all sites have the following in place:
- Suitable risks assessments and methods statements are in place for all activities completed on site.
- Induction procedures for all employees including health & safety and ongoing tool box talks every month.
- To ensure that all chemicals used for work activities are suitably assessed and appropriate documentation is available and maintained.
- To investigate all accidents and incidents and to ensure that appropriate preventative actions are taken.
- Continuous development of our health & safety management system, to ensure compliance and effectiveness for business needs.
- To ensure that all appointed subcontractors are formally and thoroughly vetted and are furthermore monitored via departmental systems and procedures.
- Monitor and review of all systems and procedures to ensure safety and compliance for all staff.
Added value Health and Safety services
Our dedicated Health, Safety & Compliance Director has 18 years’ experience in health and safety and risk management. Qualified to NEBOSH and GRAD IOSH level, he has expert knowledge and practical industry experience required to excel in this role. In addition to his expertise, we can also offer a value-added service to existing customers. We can provide health and safety support across a wide range of areas to assist in client compliance, reduction of costs and litigation limitation. These include:
- Internal health & safety training for client’s staff
- Fire risk assessment
- Site audit & inspections
- Accident management support
- Identifying areas of non-compliance, potential hazards and appropriate control measures
- Attendance to or creation of a risk management committee
- Formulation of reports to assist with the reduction of insurance premium renewals
- Mentoring, support and guidance
- Assistance in promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Supporting and promoting working in partnership
Careers with The Floorbrite Group
At Floorbrite, we’re always on the lookout for passionate and highly driven people to join our team as we look to conquer new territories as a business.
Industries we operate in
We work closely with a number of leading managing agents to supply comprehensive cleaning and facilities management solutions to companies operating in variety of industries.
If you require any further information about our services, a career with Floorbrite or have any other queries, don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out an enquiry form.