An essential maintenance service Our carpet cleaning services cross all industry sectors including offices, education, retail, leisure and healthcare, and the work we do can range from sparkle cleans in show developments to builders cleans and salvage work. We also provide our carpet cleaning to clients as a service on its own, as one-off leaning, or within a periodic maintenance programme such as quarterly, six monthly or annual cleaning.
Initial site survey
Detailed cleaning process
DBS checked staff
Minimum disruption both in and out of working hours
A recognised brand, trusted by businesses in the region.
We can provide a total cleaning and facilities solution
• Identify – Identify carpet type and construction by pre testing of fibres if necessary.
• Inspect – Inspect areas of staining, soilage and excessive wear and tear to determine the correct treatment.
• Movement of furniture – If required we are able to move light furniture or furniture on wheels such as chairs and small desks. We will not move computers or large items such as filing cabinets and bookcases. We ask that small items such as bins and personal possessions are removed from the floor by your own staff prior to cleaning commencing.
• Thorough vacuuming – Thorough vacuum of carpets with an upright vacuum with beater bar and brush.
• Spot stain treatment – Apply correct treatment to stains previously identified.
• Pre-spray – Apply Prochem Power Burst. A powerful, high performance, alkaline, detergent pre-spray. For pre-cleaning heavily soiled commercial carpets.
• Agitate – Gently work the cleaning solution into the carpet fibres using a pile brush where required.
• Extraction cleaning – Using the powerful, twin motor, 3 stage vacuum, Powr-Flite BlackMax extractors, we rinse and neutralise your carpets at high heat and pressure using Prochem solutions such as Fibre and Fabric. The dirty solution is then extracted leaving your carpets as dry as possible.
• Airflow drying system – Where required, in areas affected by flood damage or poor air flow, we can install our high speed air movers to accelerate drying times.
• Stain protection(Optional) – Apply stain protector to prevent carpet fibres absorbing small oil and water based stains.
• Replace furniture – Replace furniture previously moved.
• Post inspection – Our site foreman will inspect all areas with the client if available to ensure service levels are to the highest standards.
• Polyamide (Nylon)
• Carpet tiles
• Rugs and entrance matting
• Dust and general dirt
• Traffic lanes
• Coffee and tea
• Grease and oil
• Body fluids
We always tell our clients that we cannot guarantee 100% that all stains and soiling can be removed as there are many factors to take into consideration such as:
• Type of carpet fibre
• Type of spillage
• Length of time the spillage has remained on the carpet
• If the stain has already been incorrectly treated it may have been inadvertently fixed into the fibres.
• Wear and tear
Careers with The Floorbrite Group
At Floorbrite, we’re always on the lookout for passionate and highly driven people to join our team as we look to conquer new territories as a business.
Industries we operate in
We work closely with a number of leading managing agents to supply comprehensive cleaning and facilities management solutions to companies operating in variety of industries.
If you require any further information about our services, a career with Floorbrite or have any other queries, don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out an enquiry form.